- Payment for goods will be made in advance by credit or debit card using a secure site. Ownership of the goods will not pass to the buyer until payment is made in full.
- All goods must be examined on receipt and any damage reported to Pennant within three days. Non-delivery of a consignment, whole or part, must be notified within seven days of receipt of invoice/despatch note. Photographic evidence of damaged goods will be requested to allow us to make a claim from our carrier. If your goods are damaged or defective we will either replace them at no extra charge or refund your money, including any postal charges incurred.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may result from additional deliveries that may be made to other addresses, which are of course, beyond our control.
- In the event that the goods recieved are the wrong items or you are not entirely happy with the products you receive please contact our sales team to arrange a full refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. Returned goods must be in a resaleable condition.
- Orders, which have been accepted, cannot be cancelled nor goods returned without prior consent. To cancel web orders please contact our sales team to obtain a full refund. We cannot accept the return of items, which have been specially made to customers' own specification.
- Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for delays in manufacture, strikes, accidents or delays in transit.
- We reserve the right to alter design and/or specification without prior notice.